Our Consulting Practice Areas

RDAP Program Eligibility, Admissions, & Sentence Reduction for Early Release

Your initial phone prison consultation is confidential and FREE!  Here, our licensed substance treatment counselors interview you to generate a chemical dependence assessment, based on the same criteria the Bureau of Prisons (BOP) uses for admissions.  From experience with past successful cases we assist you to legally meet RDAP eligibility.

Next, we draft your RDAP Eligibility, Admissions, and Clinical Interview Report (RACIR) uniquely prepared for your case. A copy is then forwarded to the BOP during the application process as we work directly with the BOP clinical staff on your behalf. The RACIR is also important to prepare you for the rigorous clinical interview at the final stage of the admissions process.


Rule 35 Cooperation

If you or a loved one have already been sentenced, and are interested in cooperating with the government to reduce your sentence, we can help with your Rule 35.  We work directly under your attorney to provide research and investigative support.  Although only the government may file a Rule 35 motion, our job would be to help make sure that the government and law enforcement is interested, the cooperation goes smoothly, and that most importantly, you indeed will get the full reward for your assistance with the maximum sentence reduction for early release.


The Second Chance Act

With the passage of the Second Chance Act, federal prison inmates may now receive up to 12 months of halfway house time, if qualified.  The Second Chance Act was designed by Congress to be a solid piece of bipartisan legislation, to help protect the rights of ex-convicts, provide education and reentry programs which in turn would help to lower the recidivism rate. 


If you or a loved one may be interested in applying, contact us immediately.

Pre-sentence Report Review and Consulting

Considered the “Bible” for a convicted felon, a presentence report is a document written by the Federal Probation Office containing information of your background investigation about your educational, financial, community, and family background. It will also contain a complete criminal history which will weigh heavily on the sentencing table used to calculate points relevant to statutory sentencing. We carefully review this report the judge uses to determine how you will be sentenced and where you will serve out your sentence in the crime you have been convicted of. It can dictate whether you get admitted to many BOP programs such as the Residential Drug Abuse Treatment Program (RDAP) for sentence reduction and early release.


We work to examine your PSI and see that all measures are taken on your behalf to ensure the accuracy in your report. The amount of time you may be forced to spend incarcerated is often times calculated based on this report and whether you can take advantage of many of the BOP’s programs, such as the RDAP program for sentence reduction and early release. There are many offenders serving unjust sentences due to the inaccuracies in their PSI. Don’t let it happen to you!

BOP Designation, Re-designation, and Management Variables

We work with you, your family and counsel to assist with facility designation to ensure that you are sent to facility with the most appropriate security classification and that offer the most appropriate programs nearest your home.

BOP Programming and Policies – Administrative Remedies, Furloughs,

Transfers, and Medical Requests

Do you have questions about our services?

Contact us at 866 543-0250 or via our contact form.

Write a comment


  • John J. (Friday, March 27 15 10:31 pm EDT)

    Can you let me know the chances for my dad to get the 2nd chance act and what can he get from it?

  • Anh Nguyen (Saturday, May 09 15 08:27 am EDT)

    John - he may get up to 12 months early release to the halfway house and later to home confinement. His chances depend on showing need for the extra time, open bed space at the halfway house, and
    clear conduct while he was in prison.

  • Julie Mendez (Saturday, September 05 15 06:25 pm EDT)

    My husband was sentenced to 42 months originally but was given a Rule 35 of 20%. He started the RDAP program at his camp on March 16, 2015 and is scheduled to finish the program on Friday, December
    11, 2015. He went into federal prison on August 28, 2014. Will he be released immediately following the RDAP program on Monday, December 14, 2015 and sent to halfway house?

  • Anh Nguyen (Thursday, September 17 15 12:54 pm EDT)

    Julie, I need his register number to look up his release date. You can do that yourself by going to the BOP website.

  • Kathy Clark (Monday, September 21 15 01:37 pm EDT)

    My son was to transition in the next two weeks. And then be released to a half way house here in out home town. He was expelled from the program because of an illustration book that he is had for
    quite some time and had lent to a fellow inmate. The inmate was given a warning and my son was given his book back. Is there anything he can do?

  • Anh Nguyen (Friday, September 25 15 08:09 am EDT)

    Kathy - if it's simply a "book", then he may be able to fight this. However, I think there's more to it than that. Perhaps the illustrations were inappropriate. Please call our office to look at

  • Amy Williams (Thursday, July 14 16 06:32 pm EDT)

    This message is for Anh Nguyen. I had left you a voice mail earlier today. I'd like to talk to you about clemency for a friend currently in prison.

  • tbunny (Tuesday, July 26 16 09:35 pm EDT)

    do you lose your time given if you mess up on the program. like not coming in on time at pre release on n8t paying rent on time to pre release. will you keep the time taken of sentence because you
    qualified or lose all option because violation????

  • Anh Nguyen (Thursday, July 28 16 05:25 pm EDT)

    tbunny - you will have earned your rdap sentence reduction once you have completed the halfway house and home confinement.

  • Araminta Cox (Sunday, January 29 17 08:10 pm EST)

    Is there any hope for my son's sentence to be reduced in GA? His DOC# is 1001779576. I am trying to see if there is anything I can do to help him before his 1 year anniversary date comes up. Can give all info you need just don't know what all that is. He had NO criminal past at all, was working for Gov't, had 2 associate's degrees.

  • Anh Nguyen (Tuesday, January 31 17 09:34 am EST)

    Araminta - your sons case is a state case and we only do federal work. You need to find an attorney licensed in your state. Also, you may go to inmateaid.com for further support.

  • Katessia Opel (Kuehn) (Sunday, August 06 17 10:41 pm EDT)

    Im needing help my husband was just sentenced to 8yrs. FBOP he is a repeat offender that really wants to be successful upon his release I would like to find the best help with getting him programs to be successful

  • Jessi Morris (Thursday, August 30 18 04:13 pm EDT)

    My boyfriend was sentenced just recently, and requested that he be able to take and complete the RDAP program and another program as well, both of these programs were offered at a prison very close to where he was imprisoned awaiting his sentencing, the judge approved both and was sentenced to 7 years but was sent to a prison where no programs are offered, can this be changed, can he be moved?

  • Anh Nguyen (Friday, August 31 18 10:10 am EDT)

    Jessi, I am sorry to say that the judge can not order RDAP but merely recommend it. If your boyfriend was then later designated to a non-RDAP facility, it does NOT look very good for him to get into RDAP. However, if he was finally able to get in, the BOP will transfer him to another prison to do the program. Less than 1 out of 10 people are accepted into this program.

  • Diana Perez (Sunday, September 16 18 04:57 pm EDT)

    My fiance was sentenced to 40 months, he has done a little over a year, and he was recommended by the judge to go into the rdap program however he it has a green card and they sent him to a prison where they do not have an rdap program. Is there any hope for him to move to a rdap program now? He is a non-violent first time offender.

  • Anh Nguyen (Monday, September 17 18 01:54 pm EDT)

    Diana, yes there is hope but you don't have much time. He has to do the IHP (Institutional Hearing Program) at the prison and be declared non-deportable. The BOP will then transfer to a camp and he may then apply and get accepted to RDAP.

Please enter the code
* Required fields
Please be aware that the contents of this form are not encrypted