Criminal Thinking Patterns
1) IRRESPONSIBILITY: Failing to meet obligations to family, friends, employer, or community.
2) SELF-INDULGENCE: Thinking of oneself/no regard for consequences.
3) INTERPERSONAL INTRUSIVENESS: Intruding/violating other’s rights.
4) SOCIAL RULE BREAKING: Transgressing rules of home, workplace and /or society.
5) MANIPULATION: Influence/control over personal gain or advantage.
6) GRANDIOSITY: Criminal pride. Being proud of the fruits of your crime. Exaggerating the extent of your criminality. “I sold 50 keys, had money, cars, jewelry”.
RDAP Law and Prison Consultants specialize in successful RDAP eligibility, admissions, and support for the maximum sentence reduction possible for early release. Timing is important and with the complex requirements surrounding what documentation are deemed acceptable, it’s important to seek consultation immediately. Call us now!